»Eleven Interiors has been offering clients timeless design solutions for more than 9 years.
The space that you LIVE in or WORK describes what your heart says, express your views & reflects your personality, so it becomes very important to make your surroundings your reflection. We @ ELEVEN INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO, help you convert your dreams & views in reality. We plan & design spaces by our innovative ideas, keeping in mind your needs. We combine our creativity with functionality so that the space is designed as per the latest trends & at the same time practically useful. We blend our thoughts with yours to “THE PERFECT LOOK”.
ELEVEN Interior Design Studio takes responsibility for all aspects of the project from concept design, spacial planning, sourcing, supplying and specialist works, right through to practical completion. The Studio boasts a wealth of professional experience gained both in the India and abroad, including working extensively with the renowned practice. The studio has an impressive list of contacts from architects and builders, to curtain-makers and joiners and always helps the Client to realise their dream project, whilst catering to a range of timescales and budgets.
Eleven main Features of an Interior Designer at our Studio.
- Have cross-over skills, namely space-planning
- Are up-to-date with a state’s building codes and regulations
- Have specialties they bring to the design/build team
- Can draw from past projects / experiences to make suggestions
- Are creative and artistic individuals
- Ask a multitude of questions to gain an understanding of your lifestyle (how you live and the activities you do in your home), design likes/dislikes, the “look” you’re seeking, your needs and wants
- Will present ideas that you haven’t thought of before
- Recommend incorporating innovative, cutting-edge products into your home
- Take continuing education courses to stay current
- Attend trade shows and meet with manufacturers’ reps to learn about new products and services on the market
Will closely examine materials, finishes, furnishings and cabinetry to make sure they are the right fit for the client and for the home itself